500 N. Broadway, Ste 1605, St. Louis, MO 63102 (314) 276-1681 Prices Vary Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Louis - 4.9 stars - based on 49 reviews
Cagle Law Firm
Attorney Zane Cagle

Posted on February 14th, 2011,
by Zane Cagle

Car Crashes into Business & House in Afton, Missouri

Posted on February 14th, 2011 by Zane Cagle

A man was hurt in a car accident after he lost control of his car and crashed into a plumbing supply building in the 5100 block of Heege Road in southwest St. Louis County. Early indications led police to determine that the driver was driving westbound on Heege when the car left the street, went up an incline and crashed into a stone staircase outside the store. The car then crashed into a next door home. The impact of the crash with the house knocked a woman, inside of the home, out of her bed. According to reports, the out of control car also damaged two cars that were parked in the driveway outside of the home that was hit.

Police are still investigating the circumstances and causes of the crash and any possible charges. The driver of the car suffered injuries and was transported to a hospital and the woman’s injuries are as of yet unknown.

While much property was damaged when the driver lost control of his vehicle, the woman that was knocked out of her bed may have sustained injuries. It is always hoped that someone will not be injured in such a situation as described above, but her injuries could wait for several hours to become symptomatic. Back and hip injuries can result from being jarred about and result from falling to the floor. While the circumstances of this accident may seem somewhat strange, often time’s accidents do have strange circumstances, thus they are accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident resulting from the negligence of another, it is wise to at least consult a personal injury attorney that can advise you of your rights as a victim. Consultations are free at The Cagle Law Firm. Please call Zane T. Cagle at (314) 276-1681 today to determine if you have a claim in order to safeguard your financial security/