Cagle Law Firm

Injury Blog: Premises Liability

Blog Post Thumbnail Image

Hospital Renovations Stir Up Mold, Cause Death for 3 Children

Posted on February 6th, 2009 by Zane Cagle

In a recent wrongful death suit filed in Florida, three families allege that a hospital renovation project exposed their children to mold while being treated for cancer. As a result, all three of the children died from fungal infections within months after the renovation began. According to a Florida newspaper,…

Read Post