Vince Taormina is an associate at The Cagle Law Firm and represents injured victims with serious injuries in Missouri.
Vince was born in Kentucky and moved to the Chesterfield area in 2002 as a child. He attended Chaminade College Preparatory School in Creve Coeur, Missouri. He graduated with honors and won highest award at graduation, “Esto Vir Award” (Latin for “Be a Man”) – voted on by students and teachers, and given to graduating senior with upstanding character, leadership, and integrity.
After high school, Vince attended under graduate school at College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts and majored in Political Science.
Upon graduation, he attended law school the University of Kentucky College of Law in Lexington, Kentucky where he finished in the top one-third of his class.
- Top 1/3 of class
- CALI Award for Litigation Skills (Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction). Award is given to the highest scoring student in each law school class.
- Member of the National Trial Competition Team
- Out of 140 law schools across the country that compete, UK came in 3rd place at the national competition in 2018
- Central Kentucky Inn of Court 2017-2018
- Six month internship in U.S. Senate Page- High School
- Law Clerk – Garmer & Prather Law Firm, Lexington, KY 2 years
- Actively involved in World Pediatric Project
- Actively involved in Young Lawyers Division of BAMSL
- Actively involved in the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Actively involved in the American Association of Justice