Wrongful death suit filed after pharmacy error kills Michigan man
Posted on January 7th, 2010 by Zane Cagle
The family of a man killed in Michigan has filed a wrongful death suit after a pharmacy gave him the wrong dose of a drug and caused his death.
The suit alleges that the pharmacy was negligent in September 2007 when it filled a prescription written by the doctor for ten times the appropriate dose, causing the victim to overdose on the cancer treatment drug Temodar. The doctor was also named in the suit, but he settled with the family.
The family buy paxil cheapest claims the pharmacy should have caught the error and contacted the doctor to clarify which dose was appropriate.
If you were injured or lost a family member due to someone else’s negligent action, it is important you speak with a Personal Injury Attorney as soon as possible to learn about your legal options. At Page Cagle in St. Louis, our premier staff of injury attorneys are available now to schedule a free consultation. Call us today.